It seems quite surreal that we spent all of Spring in confinement. Let’s hope starting next week, life will begin to normalize to some degree. Under normal circumstances this time of year would be abuzz with grad excitement. It’s sad that the Class of 2020 will not be able to experience any of that. But we are not out of the woods yet, there is still a lot of uncertainty with COVID19. We have to move forward cautiously… with hope and optimism.
For this Sunday, May 31 we are offering a delightful selection of menu items. Please make sure to confirm by Saturday noon.
DATE: Sunday, May 31
DELIVERIES ONLY: 4 – 5:30 pm
DEADLINE FOR ORDERS: Orders are being taken now until Saturday noon.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604 355-9295.
HOW TO ORDER
- Provide your contact info: Name, tel #, email and address for delivery.
1. Vegetarian Samosas (Courtesy Global Vegetarian)
2. Chickpea Curry (Chana Masala) (Courtesy of Gurdarshan Bains)
3. Basmati Rice Pilaf (Courtesy of Rav Padda)
4. Kale Salad (Courtesy of Karen Dosanjh)
5. Oranges (Courtesy of Hardial Aujla)
For your peace of mind, we assure you that we follow physical distancing and proper FoodSafe practices in the preparation, deliveries and pick up of food.
We are FoodSafe certified.