That nutrition plays a central role in our health is no secret. After all, the old adage “you are what you eat” acknowledges how important nutrition is for our well-being. This concept is taking on an added dimension as research demonstrates the impact of diet on sleep.
Researchers studying both of these public health problems have noted a strong link between sleep and obesity, and there is strong reason to believe that improving diet can improve sleep and vice versa.
A detailed article on the subject of food and sleep has been published at sleephelp.org. It talks about specific diets, review foods that can help and hinder sleep, and answer many frequently asked questions about nutrition and sleep.
The Full Article “Dieting and Sleep” covers these topics:
- Does Food and Nutrition Affect Sleep?
- How Do Diets Affect Sleep?
- Types of Diet
- Foods That Will Help You Sleep
- Foods to Avoid Before Bed
- Does intermittent fasting affect sleep?
- Do you burn fat while sleeping?
- Does sleeping well help with weight loss?
- What foods help babies sleep?
- Can food allergies cause sleep problems?
- Does spicy food affect sleep?
- What is the sleeping beauty diet?
What is the sleeping beauty diet?
The sleeping beauty diet attempts to address hunger not with eating but with sleeping, adhering to the idea that time spent sleeping is time not spent taking in calories. In order to accomplish this, many followers of this diet use sleep aids or painkillers to sleep for as many as 20 hours per day. For much more… visit sleephelp.org for the detailed article on Dieting And Sleep.